BOSCH GTM SystemC Model Download
COSEDA Technologies provides the Bosch GTM SystemC Model as a free download under Apache 2.0 open source license.
GTM - Generic timer IP module (Scalable I/O coprocessor for automotive microcontrollers)
Application & Technical Summary
The Generic Timer IP module (GTM) ensures accurate multi-input data acquisition and multi-output signal generation in automotive powertrain and active safety applications, or in industrial closed-loop applications.
The GTM captures digital input signal changes in real-time. These are used together with digitized analog signals for computation. The powerful programmability due to its high-level language (C) allows to generate virtually any output signal shape with complex pulse width modulation (PWM). Multiple programming channels can act in parallel, while still ensuring synchronous signal generation.
- Enables real-time control loops
- Deterministic multi-threaded architecture (8 threads per RISC unit)
- Programmability (special purpose RISC/ALU)
- Scalable and configurable architecture
- Easy integration due to generic interfaces and hierarchical architecture
- SystemC model support for in-system verification and early software development
- Supports model-based development
- 5 ns input and output resolution for high-precision data capturing and data signal generation
To request the Bosch GTM SystemC Model please fill in the following form: